Chef Marcello Russodivito USA Brand ambassador of Terresacre Wines Of Molise Italy
ARE YOU A RESTAURANT OR A WINE STORE?
If you like to taste Terresacre wine in a relaxed atmosphere at Marcello’s Restaurant in Suffern please let us know or we can arrange a visit at your wine store or Restaurant
Produced from selected vineyards where cultural practices are aimed at achieving the highest quality of grapes, is the pride of the Estate Oravera Terresacre. The juice is fermented directly into French oak barrels carefully selected valuable skill to enhance the organoleptic characteristics of Falanghina. To maximize its aromatic complexity continues slowly aging on the lees in the barriques for 8 months. Elegant nose, with hints of candied fruit, acacia flowers and a complex vanilla, blending harmoniously with the primary aroma of the grape. Perfect for pasta dishes, pasta and seafood, soft cheeses and cheeses.
13,5 % VOL.
The harvest is done manually and given to the winery in small crates. The grapes are immediately crushed in a mild to respect the intergity of the grapes. The worth abtained is cooled to a temperature of 6 ° C and put to decante for 24 hours. The Refining in bottle for at least 6 months allows the falanghina Terresacre to reach its maximum expression erms of wealth and taste and smell. Elegant on the nose, with hints of tropical fruit, citrus fruits, acacia flowers. It goes well with pasta dishes based on fish, seafood, main courses of fish and soft cheeses.
Orovite comes from a careful selection of the Trebbiano grapes grown in the Terresacre farm. This wine has a straw-yellow colour and ripe fruit hints, it matches starters and fish based main courses. Serve at a temperature of 8-10 ° C.
Rosavite is made from red grapes grown on the hills Terresacre farm and vinified in white. Make an intense cherry pink color, perfume fruity and delicate. Goes well with fish and meat and fish soups. Serve at a temperature of 10-12 ° C.
Tintilia is the flagship of the Estate Terresacre. Manufactured by selected vineyards where the native cultural practices are aimed at achieving the highest quality grapes. It matures in French oak barrels carefully selected to meet the organoleptic characteristics of wine. Elegant nose, with hints of ripe fruit, plum jam, red berries, characterized by a typical balsamic and black pepper notes. Refined, elegant tannins, persistent and structured. Perfect for the whole meal goes well with first courses, second structured meat, roasts, braised and grilled cheese.
14,0 % vol.
The flagship of the estate Terresacre is Montepulciano Respect, product obtained from selected vineyards where cultural practices are addressed to achieve the highest quality of the grapes. Even the choice of the barrels was paid to compliance with the characteristics of the wine, without distorting it. There is a tendency on toasted very mild and wood species best suited to our Montepulciano. Periodically, the wine was tasted and analyzed to monitor its development. Comes from vineyards in Tenuta Terresacre where the yields are kept low in order to have concentrated grape production, rich in sugars and tannins. Elegant on the nose, with hints of ripe fruit, jam, berries, by formidable characteristics. This wine comes from Terresacre farm vineyards where yields are kept low to get the production of grape concentrate and rich in sugars and tannins. Molise Rosso has a complex structure and a deep ruby colour. It goes with red meats, pasta dishes, game and cheddar cheese. Serve at a temperature of 18-20 ° C.
Neravite comes from a careful selection of Montepulciano grapes grown in the Terresacre farm. This wine has a ruby red colour and ripe fruit and jam hints, with a mouthfilling and warm taste. It matches tasty main courses, roasts and mature cheeses. Serve at a temperature of 16-18 ° C.
WINE SHOP AND RESTURANT
- Liquorland, Suffern NY 845
- Town and Spirit, Valley Cottage, NY
- Stony point Wine & Spirits Holt Dr. #102 Stony Point, NY 10980
- Palmieri Wine Shop Nyack 845 727 1057
- Marcello’s Suffern, NY
- Two Spear Restaurant, Nyack, NY
- Hudson Water Club, Haverstraw, NY
- Wasabi, Nyack, NY
- Restaurant x in Congers, NY XO in Yonkers
- Union Latino, Haverstraw, NY
- Rocco’s New City
- Wegmans, Montvale NJ (only sell our Red “Neravite” wine and white “Falanghina”)
- Liquorland Waldwick 201 670-5777
- Garbo’s Italian Deli and wine store Hohokus Nj
- Stew Leonard, Clifton, NJ
- Stew Leonard, Paramus, NJ
- Wine & Spirit, Old Tappan, NJ
- Chuck Russo Wine and Spirits World, Hohokus, NJ
- Nutley Wine Shop, Nutley, NJ
- Edgewater Wine and Spirits, NJ
- Englewood Wine Merchants, Englewood, NJ
- Biagio, Paramus, NJ
- Pane e Vino, Wycoff, NJ
- Brick House, Wycoff, NJ
New York City
- Enoteca di Palo, NYC 200 Grand St Little Italy
- Gotham Wine & Liquors Store, NYC 2517 Broadway @ 94th St. New York, NY 10021
- Embassy Wine & Spirits Store, NYC 796 Lexington Ave @ 61st & 62nd St
- Leslie’s Classic Wines, Brooklyn
- Inwoods Hills Spirits and Wine, Inwood, NY
- Osteria del Circo NYC
- I Trulli, NYC
- Masseria dei Vini, NYC
- Luzzo, Brooklyn
- Marco Polo, Brooklyn
- Mezzogiorno, NYC
- Trattoria Belvedere, NYC
- Sasso Restaurant
- La sirene French Restaurant
- Tufino Pizzeria Napolitana
- Spaghetti Incident, NYC
- Malatesta Trattoria
- Ten Degrees Bar, NYC
- Popular Wine & Spirits, Fishkill, NY 738 Route 9 Fishkill Ny 12524 (845) 765-8554
- Poughkeepsie Wine & Liquor 701 Main St.
- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845)471-0093